A feasibility study is an evaluation of a proposal designed to determine the difficulty in carrying out a designated task.
Such studies are often required by private Clients and Developers to enable them to make an informed decision about the potential of land and / or buildings and their proposals prior to the purchase of them. For a modest fee, in comparison to the purchase price or even the value of the deposit, we will provide you with the necessary information to enable you to decide whether to proceed with your project.
In order for us to prepare the report we would:-
- Carry out a measured survey and prepare the necessary drawing(s)
- Obtain an Ordnance Survey plan for the site and insert into our drawings
- Prepare initial design drawings for Client approval
- Undertake pre-application consultations with the Planning and Conservation Officers
- Arrange and attend meetings with the Highways Engineer
- Discuss the proposals with the Building Control Officer and attend a site meeting(s) if necessary
- Hold meetings and discussions with any other consultees including (where appropriate) Estate Agents, Quantity Surveyors, Structural Engineers, Sound Consultants, Ecologists, Landscape Architects etc
- Provide a detailed report to collate the responses received from the various consultees along with drawings etc and provide clear advice about the next stages in the project including Planning Permission, Building Regulations, Party Wall matters and other associated legislation that will affect your project