Contract Administration and Project Monitoring of your building project.
The form of contract will define the scope of the services we would provide if you instruct us to provide contract administration and project monitoring services. To summarize they will include:-
- Be available for you to contact us to discuss concerns, questions, revisions etc.
- Inspect your building works at regular intervals to confirm that the works are being carried out in accordance with the drawings and specification, in accordance with the building regulations and to a satisfactory standard to workmanship
- Attend and chair monthly site meetings and take minutes of the site meeting which we will distribute
- Issue instructions to the Contractor about variations, corrections, additions, omissions etc
- Certify the value of the works correctly carried out, less the retention percentage, for you to pay to the Contractor
- Issue certificates as required by the contract
- Inspect the works towards the end of the contract and issue a snagging list
- Inspect the works after three, six or twelve months and issue a snagging list to the Contractor
- Certify that the works are complete and the retention sum can be released for payment
Please CONTACT US now to discuss your requirements.
Telephone 01353 649 649